[X Newbies] Viruses

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 17:16:53 PDT 2003

Randy B. Singer tapped out this message on 8/1/2003 2:18 PM

>Actually, there is a (rare) virus that can infect Macs and which spoofs
>addresses.  It is called the Simpsons virus.  However, it only infects
>Outlook Express under OS 8/9:
>
>http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_99102.htm
>
>http://www.macintouch.com/simpsonsvirus.html

Thanks Randy for this super information. Removal would be simple and fast
and complete.

I will contact the only other Mac user in the "loop" and make sure she
doesn't have this. I know I don't have it, and I just ran my Virus CD and
I'm clean. I rather doubt SHE has it, but just so the PCers can stop
whining.
PCers are insisting loudly that I can still get their viruses when I can
NOT.
LOL