[X Newbies] freeze up

Marley Graham mgraham at aquaflo.com
Mon Aug 4 11:25:45 PDT 2003

Does it freeze because it is trying to open? If so, you can prevent
Mail from reading it by dragging the gray bar (the one that separates
the list of messages from the text of the selected message) all the way
to the bottom of the window. Then, when you click on the message, it
won't be opened, and you can delete it without seeing the dreaded
spinning beach ball.

Alternatively, if the message above or below the offending message is
destined for the trash, you can click-drag across both (or multiple)
messages. They won't be opened, but they can be trashed.

Hope that helps.

Marley Graham
Aqua-Flo Supply