[X Newbies] Speech Recognition Question

Gregory Cortelyou chefgreg at mac.com
Wed Aug 6 15:31:53 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 05:12  PM, TheMacintoshLady wrote:

> Someone on this list has not add the list name to their anti-spam
> software and therefore I am getting all sorts of spam from it!
>
> Please, whoever you are, vizorr.sspam at uol.com.br, please do something
> about it. We don't like spam either!

I have not added the list name to my anti-spam software either.
Wouldn't know how to do that anyway.  I am not really sure I even have
anti-spam software. Tell me how to get it. I sure get tons of crazy
email, but most of it addressed to my regular earthlink account, not
mac.com which is what I use for lists.