[X Newbies] Where do downloads go?

David Flory daflory at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 7 06:49:32 PDT 2003

Clive Read wrote:

> I don't know that the file was called. Any idea where I will find it?

Wherever it is..    :-)    If what others said doesn't help then get
into the Finder and type Command-F and then use Date Created and enter
the date you downloaded the file. That should get you a short list
which includes what you want. As I keep telling my wife, the Find
utility should be one of your most used utilities.

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory
--
Check out the marine mammals @
<http://homepage.mac.com/dflory/Menu5.html>