[X Newbies] Speech Recognition Question

Gregory Cortelyou chefgreg at mac.com
Thu Aug 7 08:35:26 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 12:15  AM, Jerry Wilson wrote:

> On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 03:31  PM, Gregory Cortelyou wrote:
>
>> anti-spam software either.
>
> Were not watching the "Subject" again, tic-tic

I was not the one who changed the subject. But go ahead, blame it all
on me. Thank goodness we have people like you watching out for us all.
Who knows where we'd be otherwise. And what is "tic-tic"? The clock
ticking 'til you throw me out for my transgression? There, now I have
really changed the subject.