[X Newbies] Disappearing subject line in Sent Mail?

Florin Alexander Neumann alexn at ica.net
Tue Aug 12 17:19:07 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, Aug 12, 2003, at 17:09 Canada/Eastern, TheMacintoshLady
wrote:

>> Norman Cohen tapped out this message on 8/12/2003 3:13 PM
>>
>> Sorry. You can. I just dragged and dropped into the To: field, the
>> Subject: field, etc. Running 10.2.6 and Mail 1.2.5.
>
> Check your sent mail............and did you hit the space bar or type
> ANYthing in as well? Check the mail header window to see if the title
> goes on.

This message was created from text clippings: address, subject line,
and body. If you don't see them, Norman and I are wrong.
If you do see them, you're wrong. And you should check to see whether
your clippings end with blank lines.