[X Newbies] Disappearing subject line in Sent Mail?

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 00:24:58 PDT 2003

Gregory Cortelyou tapped out this message on 8/13/2003 11:26 AM

>I guess I am more of a newbie than I thought. What is the advantage or
>necessity to use this technique? I just type the subject the old fashioned
>way and have never longed for a different method of getting the text in a
>subject line. Am I missing out on some fun?

I had to send out a form mail........to people who had ordered tickets
online. I dragged a text clipping in for the body, and added the Dear
______, and the usernames and passwords with the instructions.
The title was, Your Log-In Name and Password.
I was tired, by #130, of typing it all so I made text clippings.
But found I had to at least hit the space bar to make the subject "stick".