[X Newbies] Massive e-spam

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 17:27:10 PDT 2003

That's the Wobig.f windows worm. Macosxhints has a hint today that can
create a rule to auto delete these messages. Thank god for Bill Gates.
He keeps the internet humming and the anti-virus companies solvent!
Just delete all those messages. The .pif file attachment won't open on
your Mac, but please don't forward the messages to anyone running
Windows. You run the risk of infecting them.

Norm
On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 05:03  PM, Chip Matteson wrote:

> I keep getting hundreds of spam messages into one of my e-mail
> accounts from
> admin @ internet .com. No spaces. I must have ticked someone off. Help!
>
> --
> Chip Matteson