[X Newbies] Massive e-spam

David Crandon tabdave at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 21:49:25 PDT 2003

The last  couple of days I've been getting a lot of spam from what
appears to be the same sender, although the address are always
different. The subject headers are always similar and the there is
always an attachment with the text "Please see the attached file for
details".

Mails spam filter is catching about 75% of them. I havent' opened any
of the attachments.

David Crandon