[X Newbies] Massive e-spam

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Aug 21 17:20:02 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 03:45:01PM -0400, TheMacintoshLady wrote:
:
: Well you can thank Bill Gates for all these hassles. Amazing that he has
: gotten rich on such an inferior product!
:
: I just now try to send a very benign email to my stockbroker to give him
: my  email address and it was returned to me because it was "suspected to
: contain a virus".
:
: Needless to say it was  a simple email, sent from a normal ISP address,
: and had NO attachments with it.
:
: Thanks Bill, for spoiling it for the rest of us. :-(

You should threaten your stockbroker to either fix his system so that
you can contact him to do your transactions, or you will look around for
a new stockbroker that you can reach.  Suggest that he move to a Mac,
since Macs are immune to all the Windoze viruses floating around.  ;-)

Too bad the only way to get people to switch is to make Windoze an
excruciatingly painful experience...

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/