[X Newbies] Apple and all of these viruses?

Chris Walker chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 04:29:22 PDT 2003

On 22/8/03 FF wrote:

>-- Shouldn't someone in Apple start putting out NICE articles in
>newspapers and on TV all across this fine country of ours, on how Mac's
>aren't an issue with these viruses. It would seem to be a great way to
>get people to switch over?

Given that they don't have a worthwhile replacement for AppleWorks just
yet - apparently Open Office will not be Macified until 2006 - they
probably don't wnat to piss off Bill G by drawing any more attention to
the load of crap that he puts out.  I guess M$ reply would be not to
worry, it will all be fixed in Palladium which is M$ next bid for total
superiority.

Chris