[X Newbies] Apple and all of these viruses?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 23 18:08:42 PDT 2003

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 07:10 PM, Florin Alexander Neumann
wrote:

>> The first step of this argument is to assert that Unix/Macs are no
>> more secure that PCs - yet no evidence whatever is offered for that.
>
> Steven, I can see you're passionate about the subject and I appreciate
> your passion, but in this instance I'm afraid it's led you astray.

You typed a whole lot of stuff, but you didn't answer any of the points.

> Something that makes sense, but isn't right and not even logically
> sound... Hm, I wish I'd realized earlier I could produce something
> _that_ good...

You didn't produce it (unless you've been living in a box). The last
time I heard it was 2 days ago on a mailing list completely unrelated
to computers. There's no telling how many times I've heard this same
explanation of why there are so many more PC than Mac viruses.

SR