[X Newbies] Apple and all of these viruses?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Aug 23 19:22:59 PDT 2003

Steven Rogers said:

>You typed a whole lot of stuff, but you didn't answer any of the points.

At this point I think that we should take a look around and realize where
we are having this discussion, which is on the OS X *Newbies* list.

I submit that it has strayed enough to become off-topic and I recommend
that if anyone would like pursue this topic that they take it to the
sister X4U list where it is more germane, less intimidating to newbies,
and where there are more folks qualified to comment intelligently.

Thanks!

Randy B. Singer

How To Deal With Common Macintosh OS X Jaguar Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html