can't boot into osx from

Chris Foote foote at chem.ucla.edu
Sun Aug 24 16:24:15 PDT 2003

>Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:48:53 -0400
>Subject: [X Newbies]
>From: Robert Nuzum <rnuzum at tampabay.rr.com>
>
>Itried resetting the vram but  there is no change. Currently I can boot
>into 10.2 by holding down the "X"key while restarting. In 9.2.2"s
>control panel "startup disk" 10.2.6 does not appear as an option after
>waiting several seconds, only 9.2.2 appears twice. I also  receive the
>error message "invalid sibling link (4,13251)" when I rund fsck. I
>cannot use  Disk Warrior as it always freezes up just toward the end of
>its cycle(Jinxed). I have Disk Warrior 2.2, I  believe, only bootable
>via os 9.2.2.
>Anyone have any other ideas? Your help is appreciated. I should say
>both systems  work fine; it's just a problem getting from one to the
>other.
>Bob

I don't know how old your Disk Warrior is, but I think you should try
upgrading it. The messages you are getting sound serious.
Chris

Christopher S. Foote                      |Internet:foote at chem.ucla.edu
5505C Molecular Science                   |Phone:(310)-825-1409
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry  |FAX:  (310)-206-1843
University of California, Los Angeles     |
CA 90095-1569                             |
  http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Organic/CSF_Brochure.html