Printing Problems on X

G.M. HADLOW ghadlow at iafrica.com
Tue Aug 26 01:14:46 PDT 2003

I am having printer problems with an Epson Photo Stylus 2100 connected via
an Epson External 10Base-T/100Base-TX Print Server.
Its on a small network of 4 G4¹s.
The one G4 can print fine to it, but the others cant. When I go to the Print
Centre to set it up. I can see the printer in the Epson Appletalk. I can
configure etc, but once I start to print ­ The printer just stops. When I
press start, it just reverts back to stop.
I have looked on the Epson Site and cant find any info to help with
troubleshooting this device. All the G4¹s are on 10.2.6.
Any help would greatly be appreciated
Regards
Gen