Export Safari Bookmarks and Cookie Purging

Robert (Bob) P. Andris bobandris at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 13:38:42 PDT 2003

Eugene,

That's my first choice, too.  I've even paid the registration!  But,
Safari has taken over due to a valid objection my wife brought up.
The hierarchical, flop-down bookmark menus are too narrow.

We've been using Macs since '84, as a matter of fact, she use to work
there in the '80s and '90s.  Our mind set is that the S/W should suit
the user,  Safari's menus automatically adjust to the longest URL
title that they have to show.  OmniWeb's not only do not seem to do
that - but there also does not seem to be anywhere the user can
adjust them.  Email to OmniWeb tech support has also gone unanswered.

Bob