[X Newbies] Mail.app embedded photo

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Mon Dec 1 10:35:21 PST 2003

On Dec 1, 2003, at 10:15 AM, J wrote:

> How do I get this? It's  a .tiff embedded not as attachment and I
> can't copy it for anything............

You might want to use the help system. Search for "picture".

"If someone using a .Mac mail account sets up his or her account to
share pictures, when you view a message from that person in Mail you'll
see the shared picture. The picture is not sent in the message itself;
instead, when you view the message, Mail looks for the picture on the
.Mac server. You can only view shared pictures from a .Mac account
using Mail and webmail.mac.com."

--
Scott