Upgrading To Panther Tommorrow Tips? PRINTING FAILURE!

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 11:39:25 PST 2003

> From: Ken Poppers <kpoppers at comcast.net>
>
> It isn't on the list!  I'm really struggling here with this problem.
> Is there anyone else out there with Panther and a HP office jet 5110?

I'm sorry if you've already answered this, but have you verified that
the 5100 series driver for OS X from hp.com does not work by:

1. Deleting the printer in Print Center
2. Downloading and installing a fresh copy of the current driver
3. Adding the printer back into Print Center?

_Chas_

http://www.orlandocitybeat.com
The one-stop guide to Orlando art, culture, nightlife and more.