[X Newbies] flat screen clean?

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Sun Feb 2 13:25:29 PST 2003

Hi John (don't feel comfortable calling a guy J Lo!),

It is an LCD screen. I'd suggest using whatever Apple recommends. That
stuff the other guy mentioned would be good.

A couple of pointers...Never spray stuff directly on the screen, it can
drip down and get inside.

Always "dust" the screen before cleaning it. Use a feather duster. No
matter what spray you use or how soft a cloth is, if there is dirt on
the screen it will potentially scratch.

David Crandon