[X Newbies] iPod bookmarks

Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold laptop1 at paganlibrary.com
Mon Feb 3 19:04:05 PST 2003

You can't do that with mp3 files, it will save only the spot in the
current file. Should you gey an account at Audible, the iPod can save
your spot in virtually any number of Audible files.

Driving home is _so_ much nicer listening to Garrison Keillor talking
about Lake Wobegon. I save his 20-30 minutes for the Monday drive home
each week.

AIM/iChat: weygold at mac.com

'Hello, good evening, and welcome to `Blackmail'!' - Monty Python