[X Newbies] File types

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 12:31:18 PST 2003

Bill Reburn tapped out this message on 2/4/2003 3:04 PM

>Out of curiosity - why the preference for you? I know that Preview is barely
>a 1/10 as robust as Acrobat - do you use these features as well? Or are
>there problems with Preview handling some files?

Ok - I did do that file linking and the pref must have broken. Seems that
aliases break very easily too!

Yes - I want the Acrobat features. I work a lot with Acrobat Files and
must ensure that they open in that and are searchable, and that the
graphics look right, etc. Preview would be ok for someone who just needs
to read the info, but I am creating files and want to make sure they are
readable.