New OS-X 10.2 Install

John B. Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Tue Feb 4 14:28:25 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 12:41 PM, in Mac OS X Newbies Ken
Johnson wrote:

> I'm about to install 10.2 in my (2) computers over 10.1.5.  I'm going
> install it right over the current config (1-partition with both
> 10..1.5 and
> 9.2.x), but I figured I'd ask first if there's anything to watch out
> for.
>
> Thanks for any/all advice....

I installed 10.2 over 10.1.5 b/c it seemed to be the most convenient
thing to do and I had no problems.  YMMV.  I did, however, use Carbon
Copy Cloner to clone my HD to another before proceeding with the
installation *just in case*; fortunately, I didn't have to restore my
HD from the clone.

---John.