[X Newbies] Drag and Drop

Andrew J. Yon III ayon2 at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 10:44:43 PST 2003

On Sunday, February 9, 2003, at 03:15  PM, TheMacintoshLady wrote:

> Anyone figured out how to drag and drop text to the desktop yet? Or can
> this even be done?

I do it all they time. I just select the text and then click and hold
on it. I then drag and drop it on the empty portion of my desk top. I
have done it from almost every app I have at one time or another.

My system consists of :

BGEDT G3 rev. C 400mhz 1MB BSC, Radeon ME 32 mb , 768 MB RAM, 40 GB
fujitsu IDE as master, Maxtor 60 GB IDE as slave, Sony CD-RW  CRX120E
IDE internal, Maxtor 5 port USB card, ASOUND 4 port USB hub,  Cannon
flatbed 656u USB scanner, Cannon flatbed D660u USB Slide/film scanner,
Epson 777 USB printer, SanDisk USB flashcard reader. Logitech two
button wheel mouse,     10.2.3   &  OS 9.2.2 as classic

For as much a sin as it is to waste a day, I do not think it a waste or
a sin to sit in front of my Mac all day. Andy3