[X Newbies] Crash city

Gregoire Seither gregoire at pobox.com
Thu Feb 13 03:39:07 PST 2003

le 13/02/2003 11:17, TheMacintoshLady écrivait :

> Nope.....and I will probably switch back to OS 9 now permanently that
> I've had my fling.....this machine can boot into 9 but will not allow you
> to erase the HD and JUST have 9...which bothers me but what can I do? 6
> MB of HD space I can not afford to waste.

Ahem... come again ? If you boot from the OS 9 CD and reformat the drive and
only install 9.1 on it it will not work ?

We have 12 eMac workstations here which came with OS X installed. Since they
mostly use older non X compatible software, we zapped the drive and only put
OS 9 on them, no problem.

Greg