[X Newbies] Crash city

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 08:14:26 PST 2003

Robert Ameeti tapped out this message on 2/14/2003 10:44 AM

>The only kind of posts that you ever make, and you do make a lot of them,
>are bitching and bitching. Never helping anyone, just bitching about the OS.

Hmm, never helping? That's interesting..I help people almost 14 hrs per
day, sometimes on call 24/7...

>And you bought a new machine?
>Couldn't you have left it alone?

Left WHAT alone? I think for the $$ that was paid, the person should be
able to use it don't you?
Excuse me but we are here, learning together. And it has been determined
that I am right about my machine which is brand new, that it has no 9
boot CD. A lot of folks assumed that if it boots into 9 you got a CD with
it and you could boot with that and reformat.
So again, I say we are learning. If it sounds like bitching to you, sorry.

What is your problem and I will help you if I can...which is what I get
paid to do all day...and why a little bitching (sometimes it takes a
little forcefulness to get an answer, especially on this OS) goes a long
way to find out information to help others..Please know what you are
talking about before you complain.
Thanks.