[X Newbies] Making PDF files readable in v5.0 for 9

Mark_PHILIP at scdf.gov.sg Mark_PHILIP at scdf.gov.sg
Mon Feb 17 17:36:59 PST 2003

I think the problem is with how you created the PDFs in the first place.
Try this:
1) Go to your application (Say AppleWorks)
2) Open your document, select Print Preview
3) This should generate a PDF. I believe that either Acrobat Reader 5 or
Preview will launch. Save the resulting previewed document as name.pdf
4) You should be able to open this PDF on any platform...

Hope that helps!
Let us know how it goes!

Regards,
Mark.

"WARNING  :  "Privileged/Confidential  information may be contained in this
message.  If  you  are  not  the  intended  addressee,  you  must not copy,
distribute  or  take  any  action in reliance thereon. Communication of any
information  in  this  email to any unauthorised person is an offence under
the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if
you receive this in error."

Brian Thomas tapped out this message on 2/17/2003 6:52 PM