[X Newbies] Where did my Classic go??

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Mon Feb 24 19:48:26 PST 2003

Obviously something got corrupted. I'd suggest discarding the following
files from your OS9 System Folder. After that, reboot into OS9 and then
restart into OSX. You'll get a system message asking you if you want to
modify (or something similar) your Classic installation. Say yes to
that. All these files will be recreated when restarting.

Finder
Classic
Classic Support
Classic Support UI