[X Newbies] Where did my Classic go??

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Tue Feb 25 20:34:54 PST 2003

Hi Sherry, no, you probably didn't delete the previous System Folder.
Those important files I mentioned probably got corrupted, so the
computer wasn't recognizing it as a valid System Folder that it could
boot from and therefore didn't list it in the Startup Disk cp or pref pane.

What you did accomplished the same thing. However, you said you
installed a "clean" System Folder. Do you really mean a new clean
seperate one (that's the definition of "clean"), or you installed on top
of your old one?

David Crandon