[X Newbies] Phone Number Mystery

Birgit Rhoads woodlandogs at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 18:31:42 PST 2003

Repairing  Disk Permissions is no big deal.  Just go to
Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility/First Aid.  It only takes a few minutes
and sets everything right again.  I was advised to repair permissions every
time I booted back up from OS 9 or installed new software, updates.  I think
it has something to do with the way Unix wants to keep order.

Birgit