Toast Titanium vs. Toast w/ Jam

David Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 1 13:41:41 PST 2003

I'm confused with what Jam offers me in addition to Toast. I used to
have an OEM version of Toast in OS ( that would pretty much allow me to
do anything I wanted including music CD's. I received a $50 gift card
for CompUSA for Christmas, and was planning to buy Toast with Jam, but
they had all been returned to the software company for unknown reasons,
so I wasn't able to compare the two and just ended up paying $55 for
Toast Titanium.

I have not yet opened the box, and I'm waiting to find out what I would
be missing before I open it.

What's the difference?

Also, is the only thing that Toast gives me in addition to OS X
capabilities the ability to do disc-at-once burning and exact copy for
creating backups of master CD's?

TIA
--
David R. Boag, DDS