Mail

Pat Shaw pshaw at ispdr.net.au
Fri Jan 10 14:46:43 PST 2003

I cannot send mail with OSX Mail. In a short time I have gone
OS9.1,9.2,9.22,10.2, 10.23. When I filled in outgoing mail server at
setup I made a mistake, following the example give. My outgoing is
the same address as incoming mail. I changed it, in Internet prefs,
but Mail still only sees the original and says it cannot send.
EudoraX had no problem.
Also Mail seemed to leave the mail on the server. With Eudora, I got
the same msgs, Mail had already d/l.
Is there something else I can do to send mail in Mail?

--
Pat Shaw
pshaw at ispdr.net.au
Visit Pat's Cats at http://www.ispdr.net.au/~pshaw