[X Newbies] Mail

David Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 11 13:24:56 PST 2003

OK. Couple of thoughts.  How are you connected to the internet? DSL?
Cable? And is it a direct link, or do you have a router? What kind? Who
is your ISP, and what kind of modem are you using?

I have good reasons for asking, and I'll elaborate if you have a
similar setup as I did.

--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net