[X Newbies] Help - Dead iMac

Scott j-scotty at attbi.com
Thu Jan 16 21:35:25 PST 2003

Wally,
The PRAM reset, as you said, did indeed bollix things up. Do you happen
to have an external monitor to play with? Might be worth hooking it up.

Otherwise, give Apple a call. You can't send it in to Apple, but there
should be a local service provider who can work on it if necessary.
Er..Call 'em first.

--
Scott