[X Newbies] In need of an iPod fix

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Thu Jan 23 10:54:55 PST 2003

Hey Bill,
 Thanks for the advice.  I am in the U.S. (New Jersey to be exact)  I like
your suggestion of getting a big fat 20 gig'er, but my original thought was
for the 10 gig model.  Not sure why, especially since It's only an extra
$100usd for double the fun.  Ok..now I'm thinking getting the 20 gig.  The
only thing I don't like about the 10 and 20 gig models is the new scroll
wheel that doesn't move.  It's a mental thing I guess.  I'll probably
purchase from Apple because I work for a school, so I get education
discounts (which will only save me about $40).  All in all, I guess I'll
have to go for it so I can start sleeping easier.  Thanks again for the
opinions.
-Brian

http://macinternetaccess.com

DVIator   | Run Dual ADC displays on your G4 or just one on an older Mac!
Dr. Bott  | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/DVIator.html>

   Support   | Support this list by clicking here before you buy!
  this List  |  http://www.themacintoshguy.com/support.html

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com