[X Newbies] In need of an iPod fix

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Thu Jan 23 11:41:51 PST 2003

Ok,

So I went around to the rumour sites.. Looks like there is a lot of buzz for
something to happen before the end of the month.

Many are reporting zero availability of iPods at the moment (at all the BIG
stores) with zero eta for more.

Check this link
<http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=0
02910&p=>