[X Newbies] calendar/reminder utility for 10.2.3

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 24 15:13:53 PST 2003

on 03/01/24 13:59, Jim Conrad at jc at his.com wrote:

> Back in the old days I had a great calendar/reminder software but it
> won't work on OS X.
>
> Anyone have a link for a new one. I want something where I can put a
> reminder in and it will blink on the day or hour it's due.

The original release of iCal seemed not to have this feature, so I've kept
using Microsoft Entourage which does do this.

But I saw on the Apple website that the new release of iCal does have this
feature, which they call "alarms".  iCal is free (if you've upgraded to Mac
OS 10.2), so try it out and let us know how it works!

http://www.apple.com/ical/

Jerry