[X Newbies] Palm & OS X

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 07:20:10 PDT 2003

On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 07:22 AM, Deetya wrote:

> Can a Palm handheld sync nicely with the Mac? Any hiccups?

It works for me. There is a problem with the serial to USB adapter that
requires unplugging the adapter from the USB hub to reset it every time
you reboot the computer. And I've seen some bugs in the palm desktop
where it doesn't seem to recognize that certain items exist on the
desktop only, and doesn't copy them to the Palm. Some complicated
repeating items with exceptions don't seem to get copied. However, in
general, it works.

SR