[X Newbies] Apple's Mail - Insert text

cricket cricket at apple.com
Wed Jul 9 15:13:20 PDT 2003

Emailer doesn't support this. If you actually try things before
suggesting them, that sometimes helps. :)

Dragging a file into emailer attaches it as a file, just like Mail.

- cricket

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 2:38 PM, TheMacintoshLady wrote:

> cricket tapped out this message on 7/9/2003 5:21 PM
>
>> Believe it or not, I haven't heard a request for this before yours, so
>> it might take awhile to get around to it.
>
> Add me to the list.... I am appalled that you can't just drag stuff
> around in that like you can with Emailer, just can not be replaced yet.

----->
Software Entomologist – Mail for Mac OS X
                 http://www.apple.com/macosx/panther/mail.html
The photograph on the dashboard, taken years ago, turned around
backwards so the windshield shows. Every streetlight reveals the
picture in reverse.