[X Newbies] Apple's Mail - Insert text

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 15:15:48 PDT 2003

cricket tapped out this message on 7/9/2003 6:13 PM

>Emailer doesn't support this. If you actually try things before
>suggesting them, that sometimes helps. :)

I do it all the time.

>Dragging a file into emailer attaches it as a file, just like Mail.

Only if you drag it into the attachments pane......

I just did it again and it does work. I dragged a "diet" BBEDit .txt file
into this mail and it came in as text on my end. What do you see?

Breakfast

Three-egg omelette with avocado

Mozzarella cheese and tomato

Decaffeinated coffee with cream

Lunch

Beef round steak (8 oz)

Spinach and mixed leaf salad with mushrooms,

onions, celery and parmesan cheese

Dinner

Broiled salmon (9 oz)

Kale topped with garlic, lemon and sesame see