[X Newbies] adding fonts

David Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 24 08:26:35 PDT 2003

OK. I'm not the one who asked the question, but I tried to ad a font
from my graphic artist's collection to my system, because I bought the
logo design from them, and I want to match test with the text in the
logo. However, when I drop it in the Library/Fonts folder, nothing
changes. I can't see the font in the font listing of Word.

Don't have much more info to share, but anyone have any suggestions?

--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net
Kedron Dental Excellence, LLC