[X Newbies] adding fonts

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Jul 24 13:12:23 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 11:26:35AM -0400, David Boag wrote:
:
: OK. I'm not the one who asked the question, but I tried to ad a font
: from my graphic artist's collection to my system, because I bought the
: logo design from them, and I want to match test with the text in the
: logo. However, when I drop it in the Library/Fonts folder, nothing
: changes. I can't see the font in the font listing of Word.

You need to restart Word or even log off and log back in to get your app
to recognize the newly installed font.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/