[X Newbies] Interesting articles on this page

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 09:41:05 PDT 2003

Frankly, these are of interest to those who see a benefit in carping
about an already-decided issue. OS 9 is not an option going forward.
Whether or not that was a good decision is a moot point. The constant
revisiting of this issue on your part reminds me:

--
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change
their minds cannot change anything.