Question about "Receipts" folder

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 15:13:41 PDT 2003

Are the things I have downloaded through the S.W..U.C.Panel and found in
Receipts, viable installers that can be copied to another disc for use
elsewhere?

The reason I ask this is, some things I have installed this way are due
to my having a fast cable connection -- but when I have to do this for
dialup people, I must burn the larger stuff to a disc or be sitting there
forever waiting for the downloads.
I was not sure if the Receipts were full copies of what was installed or
just visual records of what was downloaded.

Thanks.