[X Newbies] File Server connection

Dana Rine DRine at usa-direct.com
Tue Jul 29 08:58:05 PDT 2003

We have been having issues connecting to our file servers (NT and Snap)
since upgrading to OSX (10.2.6). When connecting to any server using
AppleTalk the transfer speed is extremely slow. But if I boot into OS9 the
transfer speed goes back to normal. My IS department knows nothing of Macs
so they continually blame the OSX. I need to use AppleTalk so the resource
forks stay intact. One note I can copy to the server much faster than I can
copy from.  Any ideas would be extremely appreciated.

Dana R. Rine
Prepress Department
USA Direct, Inc.
(717) 852-1000 Ext. 3113