[X Newbies] OSX keyboard shortcuts

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 11:22:36 PDT 2003

On Sunday, Jun 1, 2003, at 13:27 America/New_York, Paul Korntheuer
wrote:

> Also, what is the method for quickly viewing what (major software)
> programs
> are running in the background. Is there something other than the
> process
> utility?

I have the Dock set to display , full time, at the bottom of my screen

When you open up a Program, its icon is automatically displayed in the
Dock with a red triangle  underneath.

A quick look at all the  red triangles identifies all the open (
running ) apps.

Albert
B&W Yosemite  V1
  XLR8 G4 500 MHz/ 1MB Back Side Cache  ZIF Upgrade
1024 MB RAM
  OS 10.2.6