[X Newbies] Functions in Virex 7

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 04:56:28 PDT 2003

At 4:45p +1000 2003.06.04, Ross Langmead wrote:
>Several of us have had a virus in recent weeks, the first time in the ten
>years I've used Macs, so I can't complain.  But I'd like to sort this one
>out.

A Mac virus? On OS X?

Or are you referring to propagation of a Windows virus? Or the
surfacing of an old Mac OS 9 virus?

Curious. I'm in the camp that hasn't bought anything to address a
not-yet-existing problem so I'm interested in the nature of the virus
you've encountered. I'm a ,Mac member and so have access to Virex but
haven't seen any justification for its use in my environment.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]