[X Newbies] Software update to CD via Windows machine?/Update/Thanks

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 16 17:35:01 PDT 2003

Thanks to all who replied to my help request.
I've been negotiating via my wife with her employer [state government
agency in USA, use is within guidelines], no permission yet. Meanwhile
I've been told the state library [another state agency with different
policies] may let me download what I need, or will do it themselves and
just hand me a CD with the upgrades. At least I know it'll work.