[X Newbies] Mac Mail Question

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 09:07:05 PDT 2003

At 11:50a -0400 2003.06.19, Florin Alexander Neumann wrote:
>Whew! Good to know you've given up on "the elucidation of others who
>are better served by correct information than by completely
>erroneous offerings".

Effortlessly misread once more, let me hasten to clarify. I said
"this conversation". The list and its purpose remains well served.
Except insofar as we blather across its bandwidth in this thread. I'm
sure many have applied the appropriate filters so that this
conversation is appropriately filed. My amusement continues...
--
Tríd an teanga a aithnítear an t-eagnaí, agus a thuiscint agus a eolas agus
a theagasc san fhírinne.

[By speech the wise man is recognised, and his understanding and his
knowledge and his teaching in the truth.]