[X Newbies] Mac Mail Question

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 09:55:27 PDT 2003

At 12:35p -0400 2003.06.19, TheMacintoshLady wrote:
>Than you, Alexander, for clarifying this for those who would jump down
>other's throats too quickly.

But we don't have any of those here. We do have those who feel
compelled to point out information which is completely erroneous in
the context of a question as asked. But I'm sure some'll work hard at
getting such as those to abandon the list. They do so stifle the
flow...
--
"...We do not talk -- we bludgeon one another with facts and theories
gleaned from cursory readings of newspapers, magazines and digests..."