[X Newbies] Safari 'save as...' question

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 14:43:50 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Jun 19, 2003, at 12:23 America/New_York, Konrad Waibel
wrote:

> When I use the 'save as...' command in Safari to save an article from
> a web site I get the saved info MINUS any pictures.

No so here

I am on web site  www.cnn.com: Home Page

Use Finder -File-"Save As" : destination  is  to my Desktop:

Close Safari

Open up  Folder icon on the Desktop

Full home page , graphics and text  are displayed

Yor problem could be a function of the specific Web Site or your ISP

Albert
B&W Yosemite  V1
  XLR8 G4 500 MHz/ 1MB Back Side Cache  ZIF Upgrade
1024 MB RAM
  OS 10.2.6